首页 > 英语教育机构> 看动漫学英语,海绵宝宝第一季第四集对白(中英对照,人工校检)

看动漫学英语,海绵宝宝第一季第四集对白(中英对照,人工校检)

acad2018 2023-01-26 11:15:56 英语教育机构


啊,酷乐湖,对你我来说是个小泥坑,对比奇堡的海洋朋友们来说那是个快乐的泥坑天堂

Ah, Goo Lagoon. A stinky mud

puddle to you and me. But to the inhabitants of Bikini Bottom, a wonderful, stinky mud puddle.

好棒的一天

What a great day.

嘿,珊迪,你看!

Hey, Sandy! Look!

我是沙包

I'm Sandy!

嘿,珊迪,我是谁?

Hey Sandy, who am I?

哈喽,海绵宝宝,小声一点好吗?我正在耍无聊

Hello, SpongeBob. Could you keep it down? I'm trying to be boring.

海绵宝宝!

SpongeBob!

请问谁定了二十份沙子腊肠披萨的?

Did anyone order twenty pepperoni and sand pizzas?

嘿,珊迪,嘿海绵宝宝

Hey, Sandy. Hey, SpongeBob.

嘿,虾霸

Hey, Larry.

你们两个想不想去玩举重啊?

You guys wanna go lift some weights?

好哇

Sure.

走了,海绵宝宝

Well, come on, SpongeBob.

来了

Coming.

试试看看啊,珊迪

Give it a try, Sandy.

漂亮,珊迪,今天的活动到此为止,好吧?

Good job, Sandy. Well, that's about enough for today, don't you think?

再举重一点的怎么样啊?

How about a little more weight?

看好了

Observe.

好吧,各位,退后一点

All right, stand back, everyone.

看我的厉害!

You'll watch this!

举的好啊,虾霸!

Way to go,

Larry!

可以借我棉花软糖吗?

Could I borrow a couple of these?

嗯嗯

Mm-hmm.

现在我加上两大颗,看好,棉花软糖

And now, with the addition of two, count 'em, two marshmallows.

这个太爆笑了

That was too funny.

你呀超好笑的!

You are hilarious!

他真是海底世界最好玩的小海绵

Aren't he the funniest little Sponge you ever saw?

有谁要跟我一起打排球的吗?

Anybody up for some volleyball?

我来!

I got it!

球来啦!

Incoming!

糟了,我的裤子又撑破了!

Oops, I guess I ripped my pants again!

你不错呀,兄弟

Once again, dude,

你呀,又把我笑翻了

you have split my sides!

嘿,珊迪,丢给我好不好?

Hey, Sandy, how about throwing it to me?

好的,丢过去了!

Okay, here it comes!

我需要人拉一把!

I could use a hand here!

你没事吧?海绵宝宝

You okay, SpongeBob?

大概吧...

I guess so...

...只是裤子又破了!

...except I ripped my pants!

你有够好笑的,兄弟!

You still got it, dude!

想吃什么?

May I help you?

来份超大的香蕉船

I'll take a banana split.

没卖香蕉船啊

Uh, we don't have that.

没关系,我的裤子已经撑破了,了解吧?

That's okay. I already split my pants! Get it?

嘿嘿,还要点什么?

Tee-hee. Anything else?

来份香屁屁?

How about ripple?

不用了,我不想吃了

No, thanks, already got one!

你在吃汉堡吧?

Is that a burger you're eating?

哦,是的,没错

Why, yes, it is.

你知道夹什么最好吃吗?

You know what would go good with that?

什么啊?

No, what?

破裤子

Ripped... pants.

我最爱破裤子啦!

Ripped pants I love most!

快递!请问你有没有定二十箱的破裤子?

Delivery! Did you order twenty cases of ripped pants?

酷乐湖欢乐冲浪秀

Surfs up in the Goo Lagoon.

看虾霸表演,招牌动作平躺冲浪

And here comes Larry, doing his trademark lay-back.

还有珊迪的倒立冲浪,了不起

There goes Sandy, hanging ten... fingers, that is.

接下来是海绵宝宝

There goes SpongeBob...

又弄破了他的裤子

ripping his pants again.

嘿,看啊!有个纸箱被冲到沙滩上来了

Hey, look! A cardboard box washed up on the beach.

这下可惨了!是个人呐!

Holy fish paste! It's a guy!

为什么?!为什么?!为什么?!

Why?! Why?! Why?!

海绵宝宝!

SpongeBob!

靠近一点

Come closer.

我要...我要...

I need... I need...

你要什么?

What do you need?

针线包

A tailor.

因为我的裤子又破了!

Because I ripped my pants!

很不好笑,海绵宝宝,你害我我担心死啦!

That wasn't funny, SpongeBob! You'll had me worried sick!

惨哦

Dude...

加油,海绵宝宝,别尽想完了,想啊,大家在等你

Come on, SpongeBob, you're losing them! Think! Your public's waiting.

我看看

Let's see...

举重秀、大笑、飞盘砸脸、爆笑、冲浪、笑死人、假装淹水

"Lifting weights - big laugh," "Frisbee in face - kills," "Surfing - knocks 'em dead," "Pretending to drown,"

烂!快点想啊!有了!嗨,各位朋友,

No. Come on, think! I got it! Hey, everybody!

没有破裤

Not ripped pants!

破裤子掉了,快去报警,有件裤子跑掉了!

Pants ripped off. Huh? Someone call the police. There's a pants thief on the loose!

哦不,没人理我,珊迪也一样,他宁愿跟虾霸一起玩,哦不!

Oh, no, everybody's gone, even Sandy. She'd rather hang out with Larry! Oh, no.

我们糗大了,裤子

We blew it, pants.

是你糗大了

What do you mean, "we?"

哦,我根本不需要装白痴来讨好珊迪,我真的是沙滩上的头号大败类!

Oh, I didn't have

to be a fool to get Sandy's attention. Am I the biggest loser on the beach?!

不,我才是,我忘了擦防晒油

No, I am. I forgot to put on sunscreen.

好痛哦

Ouch.

不,我才是,我的面包上都是沙

No, I am. I got sand in my buns.

不,我才是沙滩头号大败类,他们把我埋在沙子里,然后忘了我

No, I'm the biggest loser on the beach. They buried me in the sand and forgot me.

那你是怎样?

What happened to you?

我失去了好朋友

I lost my best friend.

怎么会?

How?

我的裤子...

When I ripped...

一直破

my pants.

我以为大家都很喜欢我,可是我却搞砸了砸锅了。现在她连看都不看我一眼,就因为我

I thought that I had everybody by on my side, but I went and blew it all sky-high, and now she won't even spare a passing glance, all just because I

弄破裤子

ripped my pants.

当虾霸转过身来放下他时,海绵宝宝变成了小丑,再也没有女孩想和一个傻瓜跳舞

When big Larry came round just to put him down, SpongeBob turned into a clown, and no girl ever wants to dance with a fool who went and

扯破裤子!

ripped his

pants!?

我知道我不应该四处张望,我不应该诅咒,但痛苦却变得更加严重。 因为没有人清盘比从阳光中烧掉要无趣得多...?

I know I shouldn't mope around, I shouldn't curse, but the pain feels so much worse. 'Cause winding up with no one is a lot less fun than a burn from the sun...?

或者面包里的沙子

Or sand in your buns!?

现在,我上了一堂课,我不会很快忘记...所以听着,你不会后悔。 做真实的自己; 不要错过机会...你将不会最终像弄破了裤子的傻瓜一样!?

Now I learned a lesson I won't soon forget... so listen and you won't regret. Be true to yourself; don't miss your chance... and you won't end up like the fool... who... ripped... his... pants!?

海绵宝宝!

SpongeBob!

珊迪!

Sandy!

你唱的没错,如果你想做我的朋友,就自己就好

Your song is true. If you'll want to be my friend, just be yourself.

海绵宝宝,你跳的太酷了

SpongeBob, that was so righteous.

在我的裤子上签名好吗?

Would you... sign my pants?

没问题,兄弟

Absolutely, buddy.
本文由(猴爸英语)发布,转载请注明出处:/12143.html

上一篇: 留学英国,英语专业的学生可以选择哪些专业呢

下一篇: 粉笔网上线幼儿英语启蒙教学新产品

留言与评论(共有 条评论)
标签云
热门浏览
最新发布