首页 > 学英语口语> Steve教师口语发音- 关于俄罗斯英语学习者的口语教程 2

Steve教师口语发音- 关于俄罗斯英语学习者的口语教程 2

acad2018 2023-02-12 06:18:54 学英语口语


??Hello everybody, my name is Steve Ford and welcome to


another English pronunciation lesson.

我们好,我是史蒂夫·福德,等待来到咱们的英语发音课。

This is my first lesson for all of you Vietnamese speakers out there.

这是我为越南专家们预备的第节一课。

I had a lot of requests when I released my first English pronunciation lessons last month by Vietnamese subscribers to do a video on American pronunciation and some tips for Vietnamese speakers.

上个月,当我发布了自这一系列的第一堂英语发音课时,收到了许多越南订阅者的恳求,他们期望我做一段关于美式英语发音的视频,并为说越南语的人供给一些主张。

So I have a great lesson for you.

所以我就为你们预备了一节很棒的课。

I've done a lot of research.

我做了许多研讨。

And I'm going to share some of my tips with you, so let's go!

接下来我将与你们共享一些我总结出的小技巧,那么咱们就初步吧!

I'm sure a lot of you as Vietnamese speakers know that one of the big challenges for you when you speaking English is to pronounce the final consonant.

我信赖许多越南人都晓得,在说英语时,你们最大的应战之一就是最终一个子音的发音。

That's a real challenge.

真的很


困难。

And I'm going to give you some examples so that you can practice with me.

接下来我将给出一些比方,你们可以和我一同操练。

So I'm gonna give you the full standard American pronunciation tips first.

首要我会给你无缺的标准美国发音技巧。

After, I'm going to show you how a more advanced speaker, a native speaker would use the same word.

之后,我将向你展示一个更高级的、以英语为母语的人是如何说同一个单词的。

So let's take "like" and "lie".

首要是“like”和“lie”。

Now I'm saying that in it's full form: "like", and then "lie".

如今我要说的是它们无缺的发音。

Now you can hear the difference.

你们可以听出差异。

But what a lot of Vietnamese speakers will say is: "I li(k)e that." So as I was saying before — you're not hitting that last consonant.

但许多越南人都会说:“I li(k)e that.”就像我之?档摹忝敲挥行孀钪找桓鲎右簟?

But here's a tip for more advanced speakers because it's obvious that you have to pronounce the last consonant if you're a basic intermediate


learner.

我有一个给更高阶专家的小技巧,而假定你是一个初级、中级专家的话,那很显着你有必要得学会发最终一个子音。

But what happens with a lot of consonant endings for native speakers when they're talking naturally in a Hollywood movie — they leave off the consonants.

可是当英语母语人士在好莱坞影片中天然地说话时,他们会怎么处置许多词结束的子音呢?他们会把它省掉掉。

But how do you know the difference between "like" and "lie"?

那你又该如何得知“like”和“lie”的差异呢?

Well, you're not going to find it by listening to the consonant "k".

好吧,你是无法经过听子音“k”来找出差异的。

You're going to find that "like"is shorter.

你会发现“like”的发音要短一些。

That's something that…in my wife's language, that's what they say when they feel pain they'll say…like "Ai, I hit myself" — we say "aw".

在我老婆的国家,用她们的?担饩腿缤歉性獾酵纯嗍被崴档摹癆i,我打到了我自个”,而咱们会说(英语)“aw”。

But that's the sound that you want.

那就是你们需要掌控的发音。

So I'm not pronouncing the "k".

所以我是没有宣告“k”的音的。

So maybe that will


help you out.

或许这会对你有协助。

And if you wanna say this word, you would say: "lie".

这个词则应念:“lie”。

You see how much longer that vowel sound is?

听出来这个元音的发音有多长了吗?

So if you don't like pronouncing the consonant on the end of "like", you can do it like that.

所以假定你不喜爱发“like”结束的子音,就可以这样处置。

Okay, another word — "because", and a lot of Vietnamese speakers will say — "bee cow".

好,接下来的比方是——“because”,许多越南人会把它说成“bee cow”。

So this is a "bee" and this is a "cow".

就像是说的“bee”和“cow”。

But that's not the way that you want to say it — you want to say: "because".

但这个词并不是这么说的——大约是“because”。

And in this case you really have to make an effort to pronounce that last "s" sound.

在这个比方中,你就有必要尽力宣告最终的那个“s”的音。

In this case it's "e" sound.

这儿是“se”。

There's still a bee — you can hear the bee, he's going:"zzzzz." (Practice) Okay, so here's our practice.

仍是有蜜蜂(bee)的存在——你听,就是“zzzzz”这种发音。(操练)好了,以下就是为你们预备的操练。

First sentence: "I like to lie on the beach." "I like to lie on the beach." "I like to lie on the beach." "Do you like to lie on the beach?" Okay everybody, I hope that this video was useful for you.

第一个语句是:“I like to lie on the beach.”(我喜爱躺在沙滩上。)“Do you like to lie on the beach?”(你喜爱躺在沙滩上吗?)好了,各位,我期望这节课对你有协助。

Trying to polish your accent in English.

要尽力前进你的英语口音哦。

I definitely will be doing in another one, please leave me any suggestions below this video — things you would like to hear in terms of leaning pronunciation in English.

我必定还会接着做这个系列的视频的,所以在这个视频的下方留下你的主张——关于你想学习的英语发音课程。

If you want to subscribe to my YouTube channel, you can do that here.

假定你想订阅我的 YouTube 频道,可以就在这儿订阅。

If you want to leave me a message, you can do that at the link below this video.

假定你想给我留言,就可以点击下面的联接。

And I will see you next time!

下次再会!

Bye for now!
本文由(猴爸英语)发布,转载请注明出处:/12532.html

上一篇: vipkid外教网怎么样,可靠吗 自己真实测评学后感触

下一篇: 【空乘英语】空乘客舱英语——登机

留言与评论(共有 条评论)
标签云
热门浏览
最新发布